Thank you to everyone who completed the “2019 Friend of Saint Mary Survey!” We were amazed by the number of responses we received, and we are so grateful for each and every one of you.
We learned so much from each of your responses, but here are the “Top 5 Insights & Lessons” you shared with us.
1) Nearly 75% of you indicated that you often read the Aspire.
This is wonderful! We will promise to continue publishing it for you.
2) The most common reason why friends and alumni donate to Saint Mary: They appreciate the quality of education USM provides students.
Thank you to all of you alumni who choose to pay it forward. Our promise to you is: We’ll continue to offer a top-notch liberal arts education!
3) More than 75% of you are satisfied with the ways we inform you about the impact of your gifts.
From your annual Personal Impact Statement to your monthly electronic issue of the eAspire, we will continue to share all of the wonderful ways your support changes lives here at Saint Mary.
4) Not many of you are actively following us on social media.
Today, we invite you to start following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We post the latest news around campus, and we highlight exclusive events and engagement opportunities.
Alumni Facebook: facebook.com/saintmaryalumni
5) About 1 out of every 6 alums are interested in volunteering at Saint Mary.
This is great news—and we THANK YOU for your willingness to give back. Based on the high level of interest, we are developing a wide range of new volunteer opportunities, and we will be in touch soon with details.
Contact the Office of University Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 913-758-6253.